We combine unique interdisciplinary skill-sets and experience in the application of new generation analytical frameworks.
- Experienced economist, computer scientist and developer with 11 years’ experience developing econometric models at the South African Reserve Bank.
- An economist with 15 years’ experience providing policy advice and managing research projects, having worked at the South African Treasury and central banks of both South Africa and New Zealand.
Jacques Rossouw (LinkedIn)
- Associate Data Scientist with a background in applied data science, advanced econometrics and machine learning.
Aidan Horn (LinkedIn)
- Data Scientist with experience in time-series analysis and modelling, policy analysis, survey design, behavioural economics, business intelligence and prediction.
Dr Rudi Steinbach (LinkedIn)
- Economist who assists with model development and research for specific projects, with extensive experience from the South African Reserve Bank and the World Bank.
Dr Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo (LinkedIn)
- Associate Professor of Economics at a leading global university with expertise in the development and application of cutting-edge econometric modelling techniques.
Jonathan Jayes (LinkedIn)
- Data scientist and economic historian with experience in applied microeconomics, natural language processing, and data visualization.
Pietman Roos (LinkedIn)
- Economist with experience in financial regulation, capital markets, media affairs, and policy analysis.
Dr Sean Smith (LinkedIn)
- Specialist in behavioural economics, social science research, as well as monitoring and evaluation of project impacts.
- Data analyst with an interest in financial markets, financial modelling and development economics.
- Data scientist and economist specialising in advanced econometric modeling, data science, and economic history.
- Investment management specialist with a keen interest in equity investing.
Hendri van Zyl
- Data scientist with a focus on advanced econometric and machine learning techniques.
- We innovate
- We pursue excellence
- We are committed to transparency, ongoing learning and iterative improvement
- We collaborate and give frank feedback
- We create value